CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weightloss

Views: 896
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,680

Re: weightloss

Hi Vermont,

It seems as though you keep on asking the same question time after time, despite getting answers from various people. So i'm not really sure what exactly it is you want. There is no way someone who has never met you, who has no idea what your fat/muscle/metabolism/bone density ratio/activity level/salt intake etc. could ever definitively tell you how much weight you would lose in 35 days. In fact, even if a doctor was monitoring your fast, they could not tell you before hand how much weight you will lose. All that we on the forum can tell you is the average amount of weight lost for people who water fast, which is approximately 1 pound a day. The amount of weight lost per day is often higher for people with more fat on their bodies than it is for people with less fat on their bodies.

Based on the height and weight that you have provided, you are basically at a healthy weight for your height. So I am assuming that you do not have very much excess fat on your body (assuming you have an average size frame), so you probably do not need to fast for weight loss. That being said, different people feel differently about the amount of fat on their bodies and apparently you can't wait to get rid of yours! So generally speaking I would say you may lose 35 pounds in 35 days, BUT because you are not a fat person, expect to lose less in that amount of time. How much less, no one can tell you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)