I had a professor of endodontics do a root canal on a molar back in 1993. I was going thru high stress at the time, but immediately afterwards I began experiencing a problem with foot sweating that has not let up. I've attributed it to the high stress at the time throwing out my endocrine system. Recently a dentist told me the same tooth was surrounded by a mercury tattoo, that the mercury was embedded in the tissue and there's no telling how deep. I know that mercury toxification causes sweating and now I want to explore if it's coming from the root canal'd molar. I have all other mercury removed from my teeth (except possibly mercury from the root-canal'd molar on the other side) -- aren't endodontists supposed to take out the mercury when they do a root canal? The guy is no longer at the school where I had this done, so I can't ask him.
What can be done about these tattoos? I must be swallowing mercury every minute. Has anyone tried zeolite/clay combo to get rid of these tattoos? Does anyone else have mercury poisoning (or suspect so) from these tattoos? This is so upsetting! Is this common or rare? What does anybody know about this. I did a search but nothing much came up.
Thanks for any info!