CureZone   Log On   Join
I may be pregnant

Bacteria Hate this!
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 15,000 PPM may be the answer to antibioti...

More
nspeth Views: 1,612
Published: 12 years ago

I may be pregnant

I cannot believe this! And I feel bad because I am not happy that I may be. My husband and I just had our first baby 18 months ago and love him to death but we didn't want any more children. Even if we did this is way too early in my opinion for health reasons. I'm still nursing my son and now worry that I will get too depleted. The hard part is that I just started my period again about 2 months ago and in the past I've never been regular so I don't really know what my cycles are like. Although, they seem to be fairly regular. I started on January 20th then again on February 27th (38 day cycle from beginning to beginning). I think that's how you determine your cycle length, right? I think I ovulated around the 24th of March so I was expecting to start this past saturday the 7th of April. We had protected sex on the 27th of March. Of course it could be off a few days and so I may still start in the next day or two. I'm trying to not worry so much about it because that can affect me starting but it's SO hard not to. It's consuming me.

Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)