CureZone   Log On   Join
Bubbling in feet and legs

noillusions Views: 1,888
Published: 14 years ago

Bubbling in feet and legs

I was in a car accident about 6 months ago. I have a herniated disc in back and it really has been no trouble. I took 5 weeks off from work (very helpful) and when I returned for 5 days I felt WORSE than before I left.

Even with 8 days off I feel worse.

My tingling in my hands (herniated discs) is worse and when I went shopping and picked up heavy stuff my back started burning.

Now I am not comfortable sitting a lot but I have bubbling in my feet and up my legs (which I NEVER NEVER had beofore) I had tingling before (nerve impingment on bot sides) but actually only mildy...not now.

I am seeing my chiro tomorrow after a 3 week hiatus.

I am a bit scared since I never had anything past my feet and now I have bubbling on the sides of my feet and starting up my legs.

It started RIGHT after the lifting (water bottles) so I know its because of that but I've lifted water bottles before and only felt slighly sore.

Any opinions? Its amazing because in those 5 weeks off the tinling started tto die down to almost gone and now it is at its worse in the 6 months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)