CureZone   Log On   Join
CS prevents static shock?
 
Az_Scorp Views: 1,548
Published: 15 years ago
 

CS prevents static shock?


I took a dose of Colloidal Silver before going into work on Saturday. The shift I was working that morning basically means that you will be getting shocked from static from these big plastic tubs that you are handling every couple of minutes & shocked every time. Well, that morning was the first time doing that job since I started taking the CS and I didn't get shocked at all for the first 5 hours of the shift, then It started slowly and increasingly got worse untill the end of my eight hour shift. Could someone explaine this to me?
BTW....the cs also got rid of a nasty sinus infection within two days! VERY HAPPY!
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)