CureZone   Log On   Join
Silver Dosage for Staph infection -- any recommendations?

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
healthnovice Views: 11,527
Published: 15 years ago

Silver Dosage for Staph infection -- any recommendations?

Hello all,
I have a very pernicious Staph (Staphylococcus aureus) infection on my face. It is about the size of a quarter. I have been trying many therapies to get rid of it: essential oils, herbs, acupuncture, kidney and Liver Cleanses ( Dr. Schulze ), Liver Flushes (Dr. Clark), energy balancings, even Antibiotics (Bactrim) for five weeks. Nothing, and no combination of therapies, has been able to eradicate this infection.
I live a very healthy life as a teetotaling vegetarian, and exercising is practically a religion for me. I like to juice, eat right, etc.
I did some research recently into silver products because I read on this site that it was effective against MRSA (the woman with the infection on her leg).
I found a company called WaterOz that sells a silver supplement with a concentration of 100 ppm. I liked this product better than other silver products because the silver particles are reduced to the size of an angstrom (one hundred millionth of a cm). I have heard and read that particle size is critically important when taking mineral supplements. The water and minerals used by this company are guaranteed to be the purest possible. So, I bought a pint.
Here's where I am now: For eight days, I have been taking 1 teaspoon of silver 3 times per day as well as applying 1 or 2 drops directly on the infection 3 times per day. I am noticing marginal -- if any -- results.
Can anyone suggest a safe and effective protocol that I might follow for getting rid of this infection once and for all? I do believe that Silver might mean the difference for me, and succeed where everything else has failed, but perhaps I just don't know how much/how often I can take it. Can I take A LOT more than I am now taking, for example? Can I perhaps make a dressing with silver on a cotton ball or underneath a band-aid and just wear it around -- can I KEEP the silver constantly on the infection until it goes away? Should I maybe only do this for a certain period every day, like a couple of hours, or ten minutes, or overnight while I sleep?
I will be indebted to everyone who can offer some suggestions.
Thank you so very much!!
Best wishes,
Erik

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (2)