CureZone   Log On   Join
Shingles!! A Huge Pain In The, uh, Boob

hopinso Views: 2,650
Published: 13 years ago

Shingles!! A Huge Pain In The, uh, Boob

Several days ago I developed a very painful skin condition, with bright red welts covered with tiny blisters beginning at the breastbone area, spreading over my left breast, under my left arm and stopping at the spine. At first I thought it might be related to Iodine therapy since that was the only new thing I've done lately. In addition to the rash, I am also dealing with severe pain in the area, plus sensitivity down my left arm and hand. Hours of research has pretty well convinced me it is shingles. I am still debating about going to a medical doctor since steroids are usually used in treatment, and I am scared of steroids. I have seen too many people damaged by Prednisone, including my Grandmother who suffered a series of strokes and uncontrollable high blood pressure after Prednisone was prescribed for her shingles.

My symptoms include a feeling of exhaustion, inability to sleep, a fever (100.7), sore throat and earache on the left side only. Deep and shallow pain, mostly on the left side, and of course, the rash. I used some oils recommended by White Tiger, tea tree oil and lavender, plus some oil from vitamin A&D gelcaps from the Herbal Healer Academy. This blend has reduced the lesions, but the pain remains. Does anyone have any natural remedies I can try before I have to seek medical attention?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)