CureZone   Log On   Join
Yet another great result from oil pulling!!

mercury881 Views: 4,065
Published: 12 years ago

Yet another great result from oil pulling!!

More great news from oil pulling!!!!! I've now seen nicotine staining disappearing from my teeth!!!! I quit smoking a couple months back and always had dark build-up in between my teeth esp the lower teeth (have large gaps) from smoking and probably coffee drinking added to this. Anyway, this staining would appear a month or so later even after a cleaning at the dentist. I've not gotten to the dentist for my usual 3-4 month cleaning so it has been quite some time now.

The other day I had a thought that w/all this oil in my mouth (pulling each day) the staining would have to begin to "lift". So I sat down in front of a mirror and applied coconut oil rite onto the stain and took this little pick (you can buy them in any drug store) and began lightly scraping--nothing harsh, just lightly. Low and behold the dark stains began to come off. Then I took it a bit further, and decided to use my Oral B electric toothbrush (it has a polish brushhead and polish cycle) on the stains. I mixed some coconut oil and baking soda and went to work. That took off even more staining. As of today, I have cleaned off at least 80% of the stains and probably the rest will come off as I continue. Again, I'm not being harsh w/any of this. The toothbrush is set at lowest cycle.

I would sit forever in the dental chair while the hygenist scraped away getting the stains off and here I've achieved nearly the same thing without the awful scraping and picking!

I know the oil pulling is the only reason I've been able to do this. But it made sense that oil on tooth enamel every day would eventually help to get the stains partially or completely off.

CJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)