CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS & cancer

steve555 Views: 3,178
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 83,686

Re: CS & cancer

I have heard two reports so far from individuals who primarily used CS to treat cancer, one was a woman with breast cancer, another a man with cancer through out his body given weeks to live. My friend Terry Chamberlain gave him a CS gen and he drank something like a liter/day or more. He healed up in about a month, no trace of cancer. You can call Terry Chamberlain and ask him about this as he deals with many more folks with serious conditions than I do. His email is tcjc@yahoo.ca and ph# 902-584-3810. You can also email Trem from Silvergen.com. He has had experiences of people being healed using CS, the lady with Breast Cancer being one of them. What I understand with CS is that when CS contacts cancer cells they dedifferentiate (turn back to normal cells. It seems to take a lot of CS on a consistent basis to make this happen, you are basically drinking 10ppm CS like it is water. Well that's what it is really, water with a small amount of silver electrically impregnated into the water so to speak. If you email Terry Chamberlain he can email the research articles a on cancer and CS. As Trapper said diet is a huge factor too, Sugar and white flour (candy/processed foods are killers and feed cancer. Try to avoid those and go natural organic veges and fruit.

I also beleive emotional/physicaltrauma can lead to cancer. Many people store pain (not willingly) in organs and different parts of the body. Consider this, a researcher found that most men experience chest pain during financial stress. I did. Women with husbands that are unfaithful develop cancer of the cervix. This is according to the research of Dr Hammer. Every major emotional trauma will be stored in a place in the body and manifest as disease. He proved this with almost 100% with 10,000 patients. You can do a search on Dr Hammer and you will find tons of info. He proved that disease starts in the brain and then manifests in a related organ. He treated his patients as a whole human being dealing not only with the physical but with the emeotional as well and had almost 100% succes rate. Guess what? They through hi in prison for treating people with unconventional means ( not using radiation and chemo all the time).
What I am getting at is there is far more to cancer than just the physical part of it. You have to deal with emotions and trauma that precede the cancer. Did you have a normal happy life before you got the cancer or was there lots of emotional trauma and stress before hand?This is how it usually works according to Dr Hammer. I think he is tracking personally.

Health Blessings
Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.267 sec, (2)