CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS & cancer

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,057
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 83,686

Re: CS & cancer

with my experience with cs and with what i know from my research, i would never use cs as a cure for anything not directly associated with mold, virus, bacteria, or fungus. that said, there is also much research on these things being causitive of cancer.

i would see no problem using cs as part of an overall strategy as it will protect from secondary infections and helps as a wonderful catalyst for oxygen, which will fight cancer. silver also has been shown to help repair genetic sequences, and i have had experiences myself which suggest this.

what i know about cancer, i would persue a limited diet of things which aid the body in targeting cancer, such as foods high in b-17 and fresh organic juice, particularly lemons. distilled water mixed with the juice and little else to eat, a modified fast as it were.

the cancer is there solely as a result of past diet and lack of circulation/elimination. have you flushed your liver? flooded your body with oxygen?

glutithione metabolism is the weak link in cs ingestion. i would make sure my liver is up and running first and supplement with foods high in vit e and selenium, like brazil nuts. raw almonds and apricot kernal oil would be good, too. these are the things i do periodically as preventatives. i will never know a diagnosis of cancer because i wont go to a doctor except to get patched up from an accident, maybe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)