CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush for 19 year old.

archus Views: 1,422
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 835,883

Re: Liver Flush for 19 year old.

Thank you all for replying. At this point she does not want to do anything we(my wife and I) say. So it will be a hard sell for me. I know from my own Depression and experience, I got cured in one flush and I was flying. My youngest brother has done his first after experiencing not only Depression but schizophrenia and he has turned around 180 degrees. My daughter heard all that and without even suggesting to her she said that she is not going to do the liver flush. I feel terrible because her piers have taught her that she needs to take drugs for life.

I feel very helpless because my parents believed in natural cures and raised me that way. Here I am with wealth of knowledge and my children do not want to take advantage. I have to inspire her to try just as I have inspired strangers to do Liver Flush and made them happy.

Thank you again.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.297 sec, (1)