CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Wicked bad case of eczema

smwooski Views: 2,017
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 833,603

Re: Help! Wicked bad case of eczema

I am so thankful that you posted about your case of eczema - it is almost identical to what I have been going through and mine started when I was going through menopause and my hot flashes stopped and this eczema which I have never had in my life started. I also have tried every natural alternative in the book and ooooodles of good supplement, homeopathy, cleanses, colonics, and this winter-I live in VT-I have been moisturizing like crazy but it has gone balistic. I understand the radiation burning and the incredible itch that doesn't allow one to sleep. I also have had problems with fatigue, and general malaise and at times flu symptoms. I stayed away from all steroids for 6 months and when it got to the place where I couldn't function or even go to work I had to take and use the weakest steroid cream and it just barely keeps it checked. I had a terrible flare the last time I stopped the cream and I thought at first it was great because it appeared my skin was healing but than another flare and it was like someone had poured hot water on my arms and I had the chills for three days and than started getting really sick so I had to go back on the cream to get some control back. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to find the underlying cause and feel it is connected to hormones and thyroid but no one here to treat it. Please stay in touch as I would like to follow what happens with you and maybe find some pieces of my own puzzle. It feels good to know I am not alone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.265 sec, (1)