CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White spots on fingernails

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
freeatlast Views: 12,492
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 832,773

Re: White spots on fingernails

Thank you for the comments and suggestions nobiz.

I too have thin, brittle hair and dry skin. Does your scalp itch too?

I had cut out grains at one point, but cannot remember whether that was only when I went raw or not. At that time, my attention was focused on ridding myself of acne. (which I did!)

Right now the only grains I really eat are organic quick oats in the morning and rice of all kinds with most dinners. I'll try cutting them out for a month to start and will report back any results. Any good replacements for this? I've tried quinoa and lentils which seem to do the trick most of the time.

I believe oatmeal is a whole GRAIN correct?

My morning meal, of oatmeal seems to supercharge me with energy. Aside from the organic oatmeal, I add a handful of organic raisins, 3tbps of Lecithin granules, cinnamon, a VERY generous serving of Organic Hemp seed oil and then warm distilled water, or milk as a base. This will be hard to give up, as it makes me feel great!

Aside from the oil in the oatmeal, I liberally use olive oil, and flaxseed oil on salads. I've been using these oils in such a way for about 2 months and can definitely feel the difference to my energy levels, brain function, and skin.

I wasn't aware of anti-nutrients, but the concept makes sense that one food could block the proper absorption of another. Would this be enzyme related? Could proper food combining help I wonder?

Thanks again for the insights.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)