CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Castor Oil

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sandover Views: 30,700
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 832,483

Re: Castor Oil

Mercury,

Is this post for me? I mean, because I found that post about the dog named Parka and the castor oil hilarious? (i.e. does the fact that it is right below mine mean you are responding to my post?)

Because it is a little sharp!

Mercury, by the 8th or 10th post in a thread the topic is often different from what it was when it started (and this post was originally titled "castor oil," and since this is a forum that deals with oils, I would say the story post was more apropos than many!).

Maybe I am having a case of "you spot it, you got it" -- I know I get annoyed, too, when the posts get way off-target, though I am sometimes a culprit on that front.

Reading through some other forums, I am really grateful for this one. I love that it's lighthearted and not personality-driven, but guided by principles of experience-and knowledge-sharing and helpfulness to the newcomer. I really appreciate that and I am glad you are all here.

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)