If this is electrical, what exactly can one do especially if the fillings can't be removed? Also, I too have 2 crowns over root canals that have metal. Geez, I remember a couple times when oil pulling I experienced a real heavy metal taste in my mouth. I put my tongue rite on the metal part of the crown and could really taste metal. I've not experienced it since that time. Wonder why that is?
Obviously, the absolute best thing to do is remove all the "toxic" metals in one's mouth, but I cannot do that. I do feel, however, that I'm still reaping the benefits of oil pulling w/all this metal in my mouth. In other words, the pulling is pulling out many toxins, etc., right?