CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tapeworm removal question

almostthere Views: 2,266
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 832,403

Re: tapeworm removal question

Rebecca,

I just did the CQ10 dose while taking Humaworm. I did this near the end of my 4 weeks on H/W as I was not having any die off to speak of and I was concerned that my previous back to back cleansing had made me too resistant even with the 90 day waiting period.

I took 4 grams instead of 3 as I'm tall for a woman and I had no luck on previous attempts with 3 grams. I will tell you - the combo of these two worked this time!! I felt like I was hit with a Mack truck! I'm almost over the dieoff but it's taken me 3 days. I believe I had either tapeworm or ascaris or both. Dieoff symptoms were runny nose, congested chest with a productive cough (don't swallow it as it's probably ascaris larvae - yuk!), achey head and neck, overall tiredness, dry, scratchy throat. It happened about 2 days after I took the megadose. I did saunas, dead sea salt baths, juicing, and caffeine enemas to reduce the dieoff - these all seemed to help and I am bouncing back off this fast.

I would recommend doing this no later than one week into the H/W cleanse as per Hulda Clark, you need to do the mop up afterwards with the ozonated olive oil and L-Cysteine and for that you need 3 weeks on a herbal anti-parasitic which means either the Humaworm, or continuing on with the Clarkia-type drops for another 3 weeks like I will be doing. I guess I didn't really expect it to work this time.

I hope this helps.

almost there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)