CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Almostthere Views: 2,051
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 831,272

Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Thank you RG! Appreciate the responses! Since this last post, I have been wiped out with runny sinuses, achey head&neck, some sharp pains in lungs and abdom. and sore neck lymph nodes. I think this is due to doing the Hulda Clark CQ10 - 4 grams - and then starting the L-Cysteine&Ozonated oil "mop-up" for resistant tapeworm and ascaris.

The question I now have is she says to stay on this for 3 weeks and while on the Cysteine and Ozon. oil also be on the walnut/cloves/wormwood drops to kill off eggs released as the bigger worms die off. I wasn't thinking when I started this, now how do I either continue this - including the drops - for 3 more weeks and risk getting super parasites or stop and risk having the eggs releasing as the worms die off? Also, the other thing I started about the same time was the castor oil medicine and castor oil enema which also hits pretty hard too.

The description of her method is posted on curezone but let me know if you need it.

thanks!

-almost there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)