CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sun exposure

lhewitt Views: 1,199
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 83,103

Re: sun exposure

Last year about this time I got a really really bad sinus infection, it may have been strep throat cuz the back of my throat was covered in white speckles and my tonsils were so swollen! I got really bad ear aches and my head felt like it would burste. I remember crying my eyes out because my voice was completely gone and I thought I would go deaf and never be able to sing again. Anyway, some friends recommended putting something up my nose while laying on my back so that the left side would drop all the way to my right ear and the right side of my nose would drip all the way to my left ear (leaning that way to make it flow). I think they said to use some lamp oil or something, but I didn't want to try it cuz it sounded toxic, so I tried using CS. I had some relief within a short period of time so I kept doing it and I finally got over it. It was the only thing that seemed to help clear it up at all!

CS making report

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.813 sec, (1)