CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still bitter you got bee-atch slapped in a previous debate. THIS IS DEBATE TALK?

Corinthian Views: 4,602
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 830,907

Re: Still bitter you got bee-atch slapped in a previous debate. THIS IS DEBATE TALK?

I doubt you could do a better job that I can at analyzing the errors that people make in the interpretation of Biblical teachings - unless this is part of your job or your focus of studies.

I have not shown any disrespect for any traditional teachings of the church.  Criticizing, pointing our mistakes, errors in judgment, extremism and fanaticism is not disrespect.   It your insecurities about your worth as a human being that makes you think any criticism about your beliefs is a sign of disrespect.  If you held yourself to greater worth, you would not feel this way.   Once you stop feeling worthless, this feeling will disappear.  I cannot help you with this, it is up to you to help yourself.

It highly arrogant of you to think you know what the lord will or will not do.  This is another example of the tremendous hubris you fanatics bring to any discussion.   I will stay here because you have much to gain from help.   It would be a disservice to you and to others extremist (and those who suffer because of your extremism) if I left this forum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)