CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
almostthere Views: 2,136
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,148

Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hi Humaworm,

Thanks again for your input on the parasite resistance. I am just about done with the 30 days and wondered, since I started the first six days at regular dosage, then switched to the double dosage, should I continue a few more days on the double dosage, just so my body is getting a full 30 days worth of double dosage? I have enough to do this since I'm using up what my husband did not finish when he switched to the cayenne pepper-less humaworm.

Also, I AM finally starting to see die-off symptoms. For a while I was concerned that I was so resistant that nothing would happen. I think I have a tapeworm dying as per Hulda Clark, I am feeling strep symptoms and the strep virus is released with tapeworms. I noticed this after doing a CQ10 4 gram dose earlier this week.

I also having been doing other approaches with the H/W such as P&B shakes, castor oil (2 tblspns) and castor oil enemas and the CQ10 3 grams per Hulda Clark, only I did 4 grams because 3 grams never did anything in the past.

If I still continue to have the symptoms and need to H/W cleanse again, do you recommend a double dose in 3 mos? Or in 6 mos? I agree with the "hit 'em hard" approach. I think finally doing everything I did in the last two weeks made an impact.

thanks,

almost there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)