CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This site is great

Exile Views: 1,582
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 82,899

Re: This site is great

I don't know about "metallic ionic Colloidal Silver ", never heard that term before though I would expect it is the same.

9999 silver is about the best you can get commercialy, it is 99.99% which is good enough. You can get it from jewellery supplies wholesalers, some CS sellers on the net or you could just buy silver coins/bars & use them.

It doesn't matter if you remember which electrode is positive or negative although is you aren't changing them over eventually the positive electrode will get worn down. I just disconnect the electrodes & each has a 50/50 chance each time of being the positive so I reckon they're wearing down at the same rate.

Some people say that it does turn to silver chloride in the stomach & some say otherwise, I'm not really bothered as it works anyway & I havn't got agyria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)