CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Walnut Oil? -- different oils

molly bloom Views: 8,395
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,097

Re: Walnut Oil? -- different oils

Well this Oily Queen is sliding right off her throne....LOL!

I truly believe that we can't debate which is the best oil. I think we all know the good properties of oil, and depending on what you want FROM your oil, that is how I'd begin to pick oils to try. If you want perfect 3-6-9, then Hemp is King. Hemp also tastes pretty earthy....and by that, I mean EARTHY. The flavor will not be for everyone.

I tried to pull with Flax but the flavor was so awful I just wasn't enjoying the experience.

Lately I've started messing around with coconut. The taste is incredible, and I've notice yet again, more teeth whitening.

Prior to pulling I was embarrassed to smile nice and wide. I am no longer embarrassed. My teeth are not movie star quality, but for me, they are the best they've looked since my youth.

I think debating the best oils is like having an argument about the best wine. To each their own, and different people will derive different benefits from each.

Bon Appetit my Oily Ones.

Love, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.326 sec, (1)