CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Walnut Oil? -- different oils

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sandover Views: 8,378
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,000

Re: Walnut Oil? -- different oils

Hey --

I loved coconut oil, too. We are out right now but I loved pulling with it and look forward to doing that again. I tend to not pull with expensive oils, but to eat them, though I sometimes pull with coconut or flax when I'm feeling flush!

What strikes me is how individual everyone's response is to the various oils. I have seen over time people really love oils that others can't stand. Coconut being a great example. And olive, which I used for a while and didn't mind (didn't love it, but was perfectly OK with it), seems to disagree with many.

I remember a couple of months ago when people were experimenting with all sorts of oils (Molly is the Oil Queen, I think!) and they elicited such different reactions.

If you don't like an oil, chances are someone else loves it -- and, that someone else can't stand it either!

Happy pulling....

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)