CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My pics, now after 4 weeks of warrior diet.

redlepton Views: 5,533
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 823,828

Re: My pics, now after 4 weeks of warrior diet.

Hello,

Supposedly, too much fat inhibits the digestion of protein. I think it is a good idea to eat less coconut oil with your meats, and then on your "fat" days, eat a smaller amount of meat with more fats.

By the way, I think you look great! I am trying to gain weight also. I believe that if everyone else wasn't so fat and unhealthy, we wouldn't feel as much social pressure to put on the bulk. I have been living in Japan for the last 1 1/2 years and I don't feel nearly the urgency of putting on wieght here as I did in the US. I also don't hear people calling me "skinny" every day. At 96 pounds, I am a size medium and a perfect woman's size 7, whereas in the Us, I am barely a 0 or XS. It puts things in perspective considering that the Japanese have an average lifespan of at leat 10 years longer than Americans and the elderly live healthy, independent lives for the most part. You would likely be a men's size Medium/Large here.

Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.561 sec, (1)