CureZone   Log On   Join
yellow colour, when should it occur & why hasn't it?

Exile Views: 1,290
Published: 16 years ago

yellow colour, when should it occur & why hasn't it?

Hello

I've tried making my own Colloidal Silver , using distilled water & 99.99% silver wire. I had understood that the water turning a transparent yellowy colour was an indicator that the process was working, & generally a good sign as to quality, however even after running the generator (9v battery setup) for about 40 minutes there was no change in the water colour (even when viewing it using a torch as I read somewhere you should do). The positive silver wire electrode had turned blackish & the lightbulb in the generator was, by the end of the process, glowing a lot brighter than at the beginning.

Can someone please let me know why the yellow colour hasn't materialised; whether this means that I've produced an inferior product; & whether there is there a good rule of thumb way of judging the ppm without presence of the yellow colour?

Thanks
Exile

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)