CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Article...great read !!!

Rabbitears Views: 8,612
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 824,393

Re: Parasite Article...great read !!!

"Anyone can assume risks. I take risks all the time, more than I would care to mention. However, there is a responsibility that SHOULD come with knowledge to explain to others the possibility of danger specially with regards to microscopic life forms."

This is a good point and I want to emphasize something here.

There is education (acdemia or otherwise) and then there are life experiences. Acedmia/research or whatever is an excellent tool to become knowledgeable. However, reading something and "thinking" you have all the answers is dangerous, without real experience or understanding. Life experiences alone does require some risks -- in fact living life dictates this -- life without education is very risky. It is foolish to wildly jump into risks, without knowing ALL the parameters of those risks. Judgement and discernment is needed which would be "applied knowledge" and that calls for combining education and life experiences. I would have to say that this separates the boys from men and the girls from women, who all approach life from a different perspective.

It is very irresponsible and dangerous to post tidbits here and there on risky experimentations, without full explanation (which would take a book really) because people would follow the advice without knowing that they are doing more harm to themselves. There is a responsibility that comes with posting information because people are very desparate to heal themselves.

I would like to suggest that everyone on this board become more educated with reading, experimentation, along with applied knowledge. Please use discernment with everything (including published medical text) that you read and do here. I don't think that I can stress this enough.

My wish for everyone is that you find healing without doing harm to yourself or your loved ones.

Peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)