I'd have to say when the discovery is first made that, "OMG, I have parasites!" Sometimes the initial reaction is panic or disgust. It is very natural to want to get rid of them quickly as possible without any forethought. In the beginning, the tendency is to read a little bit here and a little bit there, and with enthusiasm and desperation, one thinks it can be licked quickly without problems! For some people, they have a small infestation, and it turns out that they can be healed from this problem.
There are others, however, who have discovered that this isn't a simple and quick fix. Complication can arise when experimenting. Furthermore, people give up their power (without questions) in assuming that doctors or medicine is a better solution, when in fact they haven't successfully healed anyone from this problem. Over a period of time one learns to use discernment, to become wiser, be cautious, reads more, and experimentations are conversative.
In order to heal properly, one needs to know what they are dealing with first by reading as much as possible about the nature of the parasite(s). Then treat the problem with a concentrated herbal formula or a combination of drug therapy. If drugs are a choice, I'd suggest doing your due diligence before wildly jumping in, assuming that it is "the cure"; otherwise, the problem could become worse with angry parasites fighting back for their lives and your body.