CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message for AnalogKid or anyone who can help. Re: converting battery zapper to work from mains

Twinny Views: 1,548
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 824,319

Re: Message for AnalogKid or anyone who can help. Re: converting battery zapper to work from mains

Hi Analogkid

Thanks for the very quick response!

Right, first of all, I'm a woman, and don't know much about all this stuff although my hubby is quite good on this type of thing, just don't trust him enough without getting some expert advice!

I have an adapter in front of me right now. I'll describe it to you. Purchased here in UK. It has a reference on the front:- RS 597-734 (any significance I don't know). On the back above the three "prongs" it has:-

Mains Adaptor (remember we are probably difference in UK re: Voltage, not sure??)
Input: 240V~/50Hz/3VA
Output: 1.5V--/100mA
3.9V--/200mA
max. 225mA

FW6000 ______ 130 .C
under the figure FW 6000, there is a small square box inside a larger square box. Beside the "boxes" there is what looks like a "house", beside the "house" there is a rectangle box with FWGB written inside. There is also a rectangle box next to FWGB with a kind of squiggle through it with the figure 130 .C above it. Next to that box is IP20.

Just off to the right of the Input and Output info there is a red "dial" with 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, and 9 going around the "dial" from top right to the bottom right.

I also have a four pronged "connector", can't describe it very well, it's got four prongs, two that look the same that "something" can be plugged into" and two prongs that can be plugged into "something". It's kind of shapred like a square cross!! Apologies for the bad description!

This is best how I can describe what I have. I wish I could have taken a photo and posted it!

Does this sound suitable. I hope I've described it okay.

Many thanks for answering.
Twinny.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)