CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ANVIL Views: 16,884
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 823,124

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Hi plantlover,

I am so sorry to hear how ill you have been. I was wondering what had become of you and was hoping it was an extended vacation and not a setback. I really hope you feel better soon.

I think I am starting to make improvements. I was taking the samento and cumanda and was wondering if I would ever get used to it. I was having constant headaches and jaw pain which was worse, and fatigue. I thought I would have to quit taking it. But I decided to try chloryphyll, which is on the treatment protocol if having difficulties handling the tinctures. Anyway, I bought some alfalfa chloryphyll and almost right after I took it, it felt as if it was driving a wedge through the pain and dispersing it. Then it would come back and disperse again. It felt wierd. I looked it up on the net to see what else it is used for and found it is good for removing mercury with cilantro. So I bought some cilantro oil which I add to the chloryphyll. It has made my headaches and tinctures manageable and got rid of my jaw pain. A week after I started taking that, I got all my Amalgams removed by a holistic dentist. That was on Jan 14th. I was really tired for about 4 days after and then started to get some of my energy back.

So now I am on full dose cumanda one day, and next day I take full dose samento, and keep alternating. I take the chloryphyll and cilantro morning and night. And I got the propranolol which I take about 5 mg a day. I have been feeling much calmer with less anxiety. I have had one day where my body kind of crashed since my Amalgams got removed. That was on friday. I had to go out that day and it was -34 C with the windchill. I just couldn't get the cold out of my body that day, even though I wasn't out there too long, and even after hours under the blanket. I had to have a few scotch and a warm bath to fix it. The waves of energy in my body are more relaxed. The only bad day was right before my period which is when the energy waves were always at their worse, but it wasn't as bad as before.

I also spend an hour in the sauna twice a week. That always felt the best, even before I started the protocol. It just seems to get the energy to calm down. Have you tried saunas?

I also ordered some detox foot pads. I hope they help.

anvil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.766 sec, (2)