CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALA 200mg/2x a day & DMSA dosage

inspiraller Views: 2,389
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 818,341

Re: ALA 200mg/2x a day & DMSA dosage

I agree with Yoga Muffin. Its going to take a long time either way and taking larger doses isn't going to get more out because your body needs to excrete it from potentially deeply embedded organs. Beside, larger doses can be potentially hazardous to your body and leave you weaker. Andys protocol is practical to maintain your health while you heal yourself slowly. I have his book Amalgam illness and he demonstrates with graphs that its good to keep any mercuy or heavy metals moving by taking regular doses, every 3-4 hrs otherwise it gets left in big deposits in parts of your body.

The principle of good healing is to do it slowly and efficiently.

DMSA is more effective for removing lead and various other metals. It is more expensive and will also deplete you of essential minerals, so make sure you are taking regular multi mineral supplements or even better eating a highly nutritious diet, or take regular vegetable juices - consider gerson diet.

DMSA does not pass the blood brain barrier so its best to use DMSA first to remove as much heavy metal as possible before using ALA or cilantro otherwise you could be moving a lot more heavy metals into and through the blood brain barrier if you use ala first.

I spoke to a fellow mikeh see previous post ( complete cleanse for every disease) previously on here who had done a lot of ala chelation and it hadnt solved his problem.

I am all for using DMSA first because there could be other metals in the body that ala wont excrete anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.468 sec, (1)