CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

plantlover Views: 16,863
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 819,650

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Hi John.....and to Anvil too!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really sick and weak .....grrrr......aaargh...so frustrating. I had such a nice time at the shore during Christmas. My husband did all the work and I just laid around most of the time. Then he got a cold and my daughter got a cold. Still...I didn't catch it and thought, yippee! It the first sigh of someone getting a cold around me I take a pre-emptive strike. I use Zicam and Cold Calm for a few days and start immediately on a liquid called ACF - Acute Cold and Flu by Buried Treasure. It's a combo of herbs, elderberry and such. Tastes wierd, but this combo works. So, thought I was in the clear and then got stomach flu. It was going around and the Nightly News with Brian Williams said it was a neuro stomach virus, suppposedly 48 hour bug but nasty. Boy, was it and I suppose because of the adrenal issues, has just knocked me back down, even though it's been 2 weeks since I had it.

My neuro symptoms are all in full force; paresthesias, tingling, burning, my head feels like I've got electrodes in it....My resting pulse has been up again 90-100, BP is lower, around 100/60 and using the phone and computer just ramps up everything. So today I'll make this short, but try to do short postings in the next 2 weeks and answer some of Anvils questions.

The other think I'm thinking and praying about doing is seeing a local doctor. His name is Dr. Gilbert Manso in Houston and he has a very interesting web site
http://www.drmanso.com
. He's expensive, though. But, I'm getting so overwhelmed with so many difference avenues of possible treatment and diagnosis. I know I have adrenal problems, but I want to rule out things like B12 deficiency, magnesium deficiency, virus and pathogens and the like, which I probably can only do with more testing. Maybe the only problem I have is adrenal and hypothalmic dysfunction, but I keep wondering that there might be something draining or putting strain on the adrenal system that's keeping it from healing.

But, the rub is that I need to feel better before I schedule a visit. Just going to the Dr. seems to precipitate another crash, sometimes a mini-crash, sometimes major. I'm sure it's the stress and frustration of seeing yet ANOTHER doctor. But, I do have a strong faith and from what I've read about Dr. Manso on his site and on the Yahoo Thyroid Forum he's kind, thorough, knowledgeable, a real M.D. AND his belief system is very similar to mine; don't leave God and his leading out of the equation. I think he even prays with his patients, which I place great stock in.

I haven't tried any laser therapy. How does that work?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.547 sec, (2)