CureZone   Log On   Join
day 14 - thanks everyone!

roooth Views: 986
Published: 12 years ago

day 14 - thanks everyone!

Hi Everyone. I'm on my last day - day 14. I wanted to say that it always helps when I do this to read about and chat with other people who are also doing it and who are health-minded. Part of me always thinks that "deeper cleansing" of a longer cleanse would do me good - especially because of my joints...but my husband is here and I decided only two weeks and quite honestly, I AM REALLY EXCITED TO DRINK SOME ORANGE JUICE TOMORROW!!!!! LOL, so yeah, I'm excited to eat again but also carefully monitoring my responses. Thank goodness I was on the cleanse today when my husband went to my favorite ice cream store. I wouldn't have stood up. This next whole week I want to be VERY careful and monitor my food types and portions especially. I want to keep all the weight off that I took off b/c I love my tummy right now! I was focused on health mostly but it's hard not to get excited when I think I'm looking all super-cute!!! teehee Portion are most important: I don't want to stretch out my tummy. I just read the Longevity Diet and although I don't want to be that extreme, the concept is important and I think less calories of higher quality for me is ideal, so that means some more readjusting work to my habits. Anyway, thanks again to all and happy fasting!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)