CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please read before starting mc!!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
roooth Views: 1,130
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 822,170

Re: please read before starting mc!!

I agree with everybody: educate yourself a little more with the standard pamphlet & FAQ's. You'll learn things like the Maple syrup gives some energy & nutrients and keeps the shakes/dizziness, but the cleanse is slightly different for those with blood Sugar issues such as diabetes, hypoglycemia, or too much dizziness, etc. Plus if you read about the health benefits of fasting in general, there is some controversy but a lot of information on why people fast.

Plus fasting is a huge anomally in this culture whereas in most other countries, religious cultures advocate some time of fasting from mormons (fasting 1 sunday a month) to buddhists to jews to American Indians. Also if you think of it from a evolutionary perspective, since when has man (until recently) had 3 squares available to him in abundance daily? We were evolved to handle (and take advantage of) food outages. So why in America do so many people react so badly when missing just a few meals? There are many ideas to this including the quality of nutrition of those meals being so poor to us having developed food dependencies (i.e. caffine or Sugar addiction resulting in the withdrawal headaches we have on the MC) or allergies.

Anyway, this is additional food for thought. It sounds like you're open minded so read up then bounce it of your own intuition. We'll be here to help and answer questions or give our own experiences. I happen to be on day 14 right now! WOOOHOOO! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)