CureZone   Log On   Join
interesting experience

Views: 1,251
Published: 14 years ago

interesting experience

This is a repost of a page I found. Thought it contained some helpful ideas.

Well, here is a new concept, but I did say I was willing to post new writer's works. This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but this woman's story compelled me to do the right thing. Since she prefers to remain anonymous, I will refer to her as B. Well, B emailed me and asked if I would share the following with you. You may consider it fiction if you'd like, since there are laws that might be infringed upon if we dared say this was true...but it's her story, so I'm going to let her tell it:

There are certain things that are considered stigmas. AIDS is certainly one of them, and that thing will kill ya. We all hope we won't catch it, and so far I guess I've been lucky on that account. Well, herpes is another stigma, and that's something I never even considered catching. That's supposed to be a nasty disease that only dirty slutty people catch. Well, I caught it...from my boyfriend no less. I've since found out that some people are asymptomatic, which means they don't have any symptoms, outbreaks and may not even realize they have it (from my reading 10 - 30% of people who have herpes have no symptoms). My boyfriend is in that group. He was even tested and his doctor couldn't find it in his system. He's lucky, but I wasn't so lucky. I had a horrendous outbreak followed by a terrible rash and itch that lasted over 2 months!! I finally stabilized by taking one 400 mg Acyclovir a day (most people have to take at least 2 a day and up to 5 during an outbreak). Once I stabilized I never took more than one a day and my small outbreaks usually occurred every month around my period and lasted about 2 days. I hadn't thought much about the problem during the last year, but I want children someday. I didn't want to deal with all the problems associated with childbirth during an outbreak, so I could only hope there would someday be a cure. Well, I've been reading a book by Kevin T. that pointed me in the right direction. Not wanting to infringe upon anyone's copyright laws, and not wanting to get Jude into any problems for hosting this on her site, I won't say the name of the book or the author who wrote it, but there is a book out there that gives you step by step instructions on how to overcome Herpes. I haven't been following the regimen that long, but I do believe in it. It's been a month since I stopped taking the Acyclovir. I did have a small outbreak after the first few days, but I was able to stop the second one, and neither the rash nor the itching have returned. I can't tell you what a relief that is. I will need to follow the following procedures for at least another 11 months before I can feel confident that I will have no further outbreaks. It's not cheap to get all the following supplements, but if it saves you from years and years of prescription drugs, than it's definitely worth it. At least you won't have to spend the $27 on the book!!

I will first tell you the basic guidelines and then give you a brief summary of what the stuff does. I will not go into detail, since you can research them on your own to determine if you want to try them:

Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (put in a spray bottle for ease of use - use twice daily) - about 50 cents a bottle
DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) - I found small jars for $5 each (use once a month - or daily before/during outbreak)
Multivitamin (daily) - can be found at any store $5 or more
L-lysine (500 mg daily) - $5 - $10 for 250 tablets
Garlic (1000 mg twice daily) - $5 - $10 for 100 tablets
Cat's Claw (1 gram twice daily) - could only find this online - price varies
Echinacea (only during an outbreak) - price varies but affordable
Co Q10 (100 mg daily) - varies between $12 - $18 for 30 pills
Stabilized Liquid Oxygen (from 10 - 18 drops in 8 oz water three times a day - but follow directions on bottle!!) - most expensive supplement, and it's recommended to only use this step after you've cleansed your colon (there are plenty of those available online and in stores)

Everything mentioned above is all natural and helps oxygenate your body, increase your metabolism and immune system, so everything works well to fight the virus. DMSO (which is a solvent made from wood pulp) is the only one that is listed as not safe for humans, but I feel it is one of the most important steps of this procedure. It contains oxygen and can get into the virus infected cells, weakening and maybe even killing it (herpes cannot exist in a high oxygen environment). A little is all it takes and it should be gently patted, not rubbed into the areas of previous outbreaks. Note that there will be a warming effect, and if you have any open sores, stinging can occur for a few moments. Also note that after a few days of use, you may start to smell like oysters or garlic. This is supposed to go away with prolonged use, and I never really had a problem with it...but I only use it occasionally, mostly spraying the area morning and night with Hydrogen Peroxide, which can also be used as a mouthwash and douche. Only use DMSO externally!! If you have oral herpes, place some at the nape of your neck (above your spine) and at the point of previous outbreaks. If you have genital herpes, place some at the small of your back (below your spine) and the points of previous outbreaks. It is also recommended to only have moderate exercise during the procedure, since acid is released from your muscles when they are used, and viruses thrive on that stuff!

Though once your outbreaks stop and a year has passed, it is still recommended to continue taking the daily supplements, but you shouldn't need to use the DMSO or Hydrogen Peroxide as often...but ALWAYS spray your genitals before and after engaging in ANY sexual contact. Hydrogen Peroxide will foam on unbroken skin if you have been in contact with someone who is shedding the virus...or you're about to have an outbreak. It is recommended not using the DMSO and Hydrogen Peroxide together. I have varied the use...starting with the Peroxide and dabbing on the DMSO a few hours later and then ending the day with the Peroxide. Some people's tolerance may be different. The man who came up with this procedure uses them both together and hasn't had any problems.

Well, good luck! Due to the sensitive nature of this topic, I cannot accept any emails and won't expect Jude to forward any to me. I have given you the foundation you need, so the rest (and research) is up to you! May we all be free of herpes someday!!

UPDATE: It has now been two months since I stopped taking the Acyclovir. My outbreaks are definitely less severe, even though I would be happy if they stopped altogether. I just wanted to give an update on something I read recently in my natural cures book. Even though it is recommended that other protocols shouldn't be used with the above mentioned supplements/etc (like Red Marine Algae), I read about something called Larrea. It's a plant that is supposed to kill the herpes virus in 30 days (and is recommended to take with vitamins, DMSO, hydrogen peroxide and red marine algae). Well, I did some research on it and got it in a penetrating spray form. Even though it says not to spray on the genitals (uh, then what's the point???) and also says not to spray on open cuts/wounds (again, what's the point then???), I use it several times a day, every day, since I got it (about 4 days ago.) Well, it cleared up the outbreak I was having at the time and so far nothing else has come through. I have to warn you though, that it stings like hell and hurts for about 10 seconds...but after that, there is a nice warmth down below. I used it on my boyfriend, and I thought he was going to shrivel up and die (so I bought the vitacaps for him to take instead - men are SUCH babies...heehee :) But the best part of the Larrea is that it smells pretty good and doesn't have the Body Odor side effect that the DMSO has in some people. Either way, I'm still doing all the things I detailed above and haven't had any reactions or adverse effects whatsoever, and I'm doing just about every internal cleanse I can find as well. Thanks again to Jude for hosting this and for posting this update!!! Good luck to you all!

THIRD MONTH UPDATE: Phew! It's been a hard month. I guess I knew this wasn't going to be easy, and it hasn't. I don't know what caused it, but I had a horrible inflammation...er...you know, down there. Just two small outbreaks, but then unexpectedly had an outbreak in my butt crack...yes, you heard me...my butt crack...just a few inches below the base of my spine. That's something new, and it was unbearable. I decided that the Larrea caused the inflammation. Apparently, you can't use it constantly, and I WAS. Several times a day every day! Well, I stopped using it, and the inflammation went down. I am still taking the supplements, spraying with hydrogen peroxide and using the DMSO on occasion, but I HAD to find something to help with the backside outbreak. I got online and ordered something I read about a year ago, but my doctor poo pooed it. I think it's spelt Chorophor and contains St. John's Wart. Well, I can't take the St. John's Wart internally, but it seems to do well on the virus. It warns you on the site that this stuff stings like the dickens, and it DOES. Makes larrea seem like a walk in the park, but it cleared up my two small genital outbreaks in no time. Took a bit longer on the backside...and had to reapply two weeks later, but everything is finally back to normal (I guess it's been about 3 weeks now). You're only supposed to use the Chorophor on the actual outbreak, and only ONCE per outbreak, so I'm going to follow that. The bottles are teeny tiny, but they finally had a special (2 for $80, instead of 1 for $100...yes, I know...gasp). But at that point, I was willing to try anything!!! So it has boiled down to this. I will use the Chorophor each and every time I get an outbreak, and hopefully, given enough time, this dreadful virus will be exterminated! I hope my next update has better news! And thank God to Jude for putting up with me. You're a sweety, gal!

FOURTH MONTH UPDATE: Sigh! At last! A nice month! Chorophor is a godsend! It may cost more than anything else I've tried, but it WORKS! I had two very small outbreaks this last month, and it cleared them both up in less than 2 days! If there is any itching, I've used the DMSO (I think once), and I still use the peroxide after I have sex...and I'm still taking the supplements, though I probably will stop half of them when I finish off the bottles. I will continue with the daily multivitamins (these are the most important, I think) and the garlic. I might stick with the Co Q10, but that's pretty expensive, I have enough L-lysine to last for months, and I'll keep the Echinacea around for any problems. And I'll do the Colon Cleanse every few months...but one other thing I would recommend that I read and haven't posted here. Stop drinking tap water! Either get bottled water, put a purifier on your faucet, or buy filtered water that you can keep in your home! Our water supply is polluted and every time you drink it, you are introducing toxins into your body. These toxins make it very hard for your body to fight off infections and viruses! A healthy body has a much easier time fighting off invaders!!! It's been over a month since I stopped drinking tap water, so now I cringe any time I do (i.e. water fountain, etc). I can taste the junk in it much more than I ever could before! Stay away from it! And start every morning by drinking a full glass of clean water!! Good luck, everyone!

YEAR UPDATE: Well, Jude wrote and asked how I was doing, since it's been a year since my last update! Hard to believe that much time has passed! It's been a pretty good year. I only had one pretty bad outbreak about 6 months ago (lasted a few weeks and kept going from one area to the next...kept attacking it with Chorophor until it cleared up). Since then, I've only had the beginning of 2 small outbreaks that I was able to ward off with DMSO. I have the all important Chorophor on hand in case I can't fight off an outbreak and still use the Hydrogen Peroxide on a daily basis. As far as the supplements, I take a multivitamin and the Co Q10 (I found an online store that sells is for half the cost of Walmart) daily and I still do the Colon Cleanses every few months or so. For the most part, I can almost forget I even have this dreadful problem, which is SO nice! It's also nice not having to worry about getting a prescription filled every month. I certainly am having less problems than when I took the daily acyclovir, and that's enough to cheer about! I just hope this page has helped (or will help) anyone out there suffering from this problem. Take care!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (6)