CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 13 AM

roooth Views: 689
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 821,707

Re: Day 13 AM

lol, I've heard some news about Bush's plans lately, perhaps that was it.

Mahalo for your encouragement. I'm going 14 days. I'm already in and feeling fine enough that I'm tempted to go longer...but the 2 years ago when I first brought up fasting to my husband, he about freaked out - concerned, obviously, and was adamant that I not starve myself. The idea of a 'cleanse' is a little better, plus he's had plenty of time to warm up to the idea. He's pretty good about it this time - his first experience with it. (When I did it last summer, he was deployed.) I think he might've freaked if I'd started with saying "yeah, I'm not gonna eat for 21 days...maybe 30, who knows?" So I know that's long but the short version is I'm not gonna push my luck and first I'll let him see me through a cleanse. I find it helps people accept it when they see that after many days with no food you still feel good and don't appear to be dying!

I like the short ones but if I decide to do a long one, I'll do it next year when he's gone. Plus we like to go out! By next weekend we can go out to eat again. :-) I certainly do like the idea that my cleanse may be digging in there a little deeper this time since I essentially did not have the initial rough detox in spite of using a TON of cayenne! :-D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)