CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 6 of 14 - MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR

on-a-mission Views: 1,397
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 821,522

Re: DAY 6 of 14 - MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR

hi,

you're doing really well, i feel as you do that fasting is easier than dieting (well once you get past day 3 that is lol!) i find that once the hunger goes you think less about food. when i diet i'm thinking about my next meal begore i finish the one i'm eating...therefore inhibiting my enjoyment of food. i have an addictive personality and i've had a problem with food all my life. i've given up booze, cigarettes and sex to safeguard my health but unfortunately i can't stop eating in the long run (not for good anyway!). i wish many times that i could cause i'm happier when fasting, fasting takes food out of the equation so eliminating the problem. i wish so many times that i wasn't like this but i am and so just have to make the best of things. anyway keep going, you're doing a good job...i can't Water Fast as it weakens me too much, i work as a landscape gardener and have 3 children to look after so need to keep my energy levels up. i do enjoy juice fasting and have started today, am planning on going 40 days but for now will concentrate on getting over the first 3 :)

best wishes
on-a-mission

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)