CureZone   Log On   Join
Eating Pascalite clay gave me flu twice

inspiraller Views: 10,717
Published: 11 years ago

Eating Pascalite clay gave me flu twice

Hello

Just so people aren't put off by the subject line I am into naturopathy and complimentary treatment. I have used and experimented with many products but this one - pascalite - has dumbfounded me.

I want to ask why anyone might know why I got flu twice from eating pascalite clay. First time I had it i drank 1/2 tsp with a tiny bit of water before going to bed. The next day I threw up and had really low energy for a few days, and felt really nauseous and sick. The next time I had the drink was just the other day, 1/2 tsp with a mug of water with lemon juice. The next day I had a bad sore throat and could see ulcer or puss marks all down the back of my throat. I am wondering if this is the side affects of the clay cleansing me, but then it seems in contradiction to everything I have read about pascalite. Whats more, is i bought the powder from the main pascalite website. I really don't know why they would send me dodgy stuff but it seems that this clay is either too powerful for me right now, or its just not what it says on the bottle. Any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)