Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Ohfor07 Views: 1,286
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,080

Re: I am done..

At the time I first ordered from them, I was pretty much newby to the entire spectrum of cleansing, flushing, and even zapping. About 6 months prior to going to this web site, I was on a web forum and I saw somebody post about how to do a liver flush. I did not really know at that time what I was reading, all I remember is somebody talking about taking Epsom Salt with Grapefruit Juice followed by hours of BMs. The idea of Liver Flushing interested me, so I started my own research. At that point, I thought I would need to do just a itsy bitsy teeny tiny amount of research and be done with it. But, as I went along, all these other paths of interest kept coming up, side roads, all kinds of issues related in one way or another, directly and indirectly to the general topic of health, cleansing, flushing, etc. I eventually stumbled onto zapping from a non- Hulda Clark source. At this point, I had not even first discovered that a Hulda Clark even existed. But it was not long after that I did hear about her. My list of "things to read" kept getting longer and longer. I got Hulda's first book. After this initial 6 month research perdiod, I realized I still had a lot of learning to do in order to "get the best results" as Hulda points out in her Liver Flush protocol. By this time I'd also gotten started on a dental cleanup plan, because after all, "for best results of liver flushing", one should do dental cleanup, at least, according to Hulda. Who was I to aruge?; a newby :) All told, it eventually took me a little over 9 months of preparation to finally get down to doing my first liver flush. At that time, I used all Clark products, including the Clark Liver Flush kit/herbs. Since then, I've also taken an interest in herbs. Now I grow a lot of my own and doing various experiments to learn more. Learning about Herbs is tself a broad topic. Pretty soon I started findign lots of other sources to acquire natural, bulkd herbs, like Gravel Root, Marshmallow Root, etc used for pre-flush cleansing. I developed a preference for providers that offer a wide selection of plain, bulk herbs AND/OR bulk herb formulas; more bang for the buck compared to the Clark's kit herbs. Far as that goes, the Clark kit herbs seemed fine to me, but now that I've learned a little, better prices can be had various other places. I think the Clark sites are good for newbies, it makes it easy, just like you said, to "have everything you need" to get started. Once you get started, you too may find it easier and better to branch out on your own to source herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (2)