CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth resorption

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
AnkeChandiramani Views: 2,554
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 817,102

Re: Tooth resorption

Thanks very much for taking time to reply, MH,

I'm looking into zirconium dioxide restorations. Losing 6 teeth would probably give me some major depression......I have no root canals so far. My mercury levels are low, as I have had all of them removed 12 years ago and have been using herbs and algae, etc. For Vit C, I use sodium ascorbate, but I also eat loads of fruit and vegetables, mostly raw. The extra Vit C really helps me, also zinc. Most of all, copper is somewhat high which also somes from drinking water that has run through copper pipes, but partly from the gold alloy I have. Zinc helps with that, and I eat the supplements because I am a vegetarian, and can't eat kilos of pumpkin seeds every day..lol. I also believe in herbs and nutrition as the best absorbable source, but have to be practical sometimes. I'd rather eat pounds of berries and have especially camu camu ( I buy amla fruit sometimes here) for C's but I live in Singapore and it's just not feasible. The tropical fruit is very sweet and aggravates candida which is anyway rampant due to the humid climate.
Once I'm in a temperate climate again you'll see me grazing for dandelions and planting my herb garden all day long!!
Seaweed is easy here, lots of Japanese shops. I also eat the Yaemama Chlorella and spirulina.
And I do believe I can be healthy again. Thank you for the wonderful work you do to educate people. Look forward to the book I ordered from you.

Blessings,

Anke

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)