CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey, john. re: Neem.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bamboo1 Views: 2,993
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,181

Re: Hey, john. re: Neem.

Josie-

hang in there... we have had our ups and downs lately as we have begun brt with Max.

re the neem, never really put it in the bath, just straight on his skin. watch out for the eyes though, it will sting badly. At one point i ordered some neem soap and shampoo from an internet site, i think called the "neem store". it was fine... but not as good as the thick rich oil from the local herb shop. but to be fair, i didn't buy any oil from the neem store to compare with... so it well could be just as good or better.

we'll let you know how the BRT goes. it is very interesting even if it does nothing. Check out the "applied kinseology" forum for a few questions i posted lately about technique. We are doing straight BRT now, but someone suggested that we should look for someone who specializes in "energy mismatch" for kids with bad allergies... I emailed the Doc in the UK who wrote a book about it... and she emailed me back the name of a local doc who practices "energy mismatch" technique. I may let the BRT treatments run their course first. We both really like the doc and think she does good work. Too early to tell what the brt will do however.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)