CureZone   Log On   Join
breaking fast questions

66kgs Views: 706
Published: 15 years ago

breaking fast questions

hello Everyone,

day 8:) and already working out the operations procedure for the breaking the fast period. Have read many threads here and realized that it is almost more important to follow strictly the 'menu' of the after MC, then the Master-Cleanse itself. a few questions:

since day 1 id OJ only, don't people get very hungry? and isn't very easy to not make it through day 1?
(with the lemonade we get all our power from the maple syrup. but on OJ alone...how do people cope? any tricks? a spoonful of maple syrup when low on energy or dangerously close to not following through?)

Re day2: the veggie soup. de we have absolute freedom to choose which veggies?
I for ex very much love sour crout soup (sour crout and potatoes are the only ingredients, plus water and herbs). I never found cabbage or sour crout mentioned here. would that be suitable? I could even skip potatoes:)

I understand that lax tea and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) stop on the last day of the Master-Cleanse and are no longer continued during the Master-Cleanse break. correct?

I am not a big meat eater, more frequently eat fish, but nerver here came across info on what day after the end of MC any of the 2 can be incorporated into the diet.

awaiting your replies. my best to all:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)