CureZone   Log On   Join
Funny

Roooth Views: 1,050
Published: 12 years ago

Funny

Something funny happened today. My husband and I went for a bike ride. We've done the same ride before and I remember doing the Master-Cleanse and going on a run and feeling great! Well let me tell you, I could not do what I normally could. I couldn't keep up with him, I only rode half the ride, and I felt like I had worked out to the max! It was funny, I was such a wimp. I didn't felt like my exercise was moderate before on Master-Cleanse - I thought it was normal but now I know that I do about 1/2 and it feels like a hard workout! I did feel good. Then we were going to go to a beach and as we were heading getting ready to get on our bikes again, a Mango dropped about 60 feed and landed right at his feet! OMG, it almost hit his head, lol. I thought it was awesome that the world dropped a Mango right there for me. We're just in the zone and I peel some mango and start eating it as we're riding toward the beach. Then after about 5 bites down the road, he says, "How can you eat that - can you eat that on your diet?" I just stopped, jaw hanging. I can't BELIEVE I did that. Yes, I know about conscious eating but everything was smooth and happy and THE WORLD GAVE ME THAT MANGO! I was completely oblivious when I started having some and I had not done that even once on my last two cleanses. So the world gave me a mango and I had to throw it back to the birds *sniff* but it was pretty darn funny!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)