CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Detox

Roooth Views: 709
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 815,333

Re: No Detox

The funny thing is that I really don't consider my diet so great. I've never liked coffee and weaned myself off soda years ago - only have a couple sodas a year. I eat much more vegetables then I used to and I have salad several times a week along with plenty of fruit. I take Miracle Greens several times a week.

But.....I have a bad sweet tooth. I love dessert and in the afternoons I typically get into a snack frenzy. I eat bread/sugar products (aka. cake, cookies, pastries, what's lying aroundn) or chocolate. I have Ice Cream fairly regularly. Plus, in the weeks before the cleanse, there was a lot of this due to holiday cooking and I was on vacation for a week right before the cleanse where I got horribly constipated b/c I didn't eat the veggies but had lots of meat & bread at restaurants. So I'm middle of the road I guess. When people see me eat meals, they think I'm healthy and they don't know my dirty secret of eating junk foods, lol. I'd say I eat well 1/2 the time. Birth control is the medication and some junk food, no smoke, rare alcohol.

Anyway, I just was very surprised that I don't have detox. Before last year I spent about two years eating whatever I wanted at restaurants including dessert and gained a few pounds. That's because my husband and I met and fell in love - and went out and threw caution to the wind. I hear this is common! Maybe I am healthier then I though inspite of my extra pounds. I'll be even better this year! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)