CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Leadership Advice!!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Effective Parasite Destruction
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbe...

Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Healme Views: 1,262
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,766

Re: Need Leadership Advice!!

God does not work in darkness and uncertainties.
I do agree with this for sure.

I can't really assume anything as I said its in a infant stage but will be cautious even the same as we go forward. I believe these leadership meetings are to establish some things. I just hope what is established is accordingly to Gods word and not mans. No he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that thinks he has it all figured out. He has a vision but I wouldn't say he has the details as well or how it will all work out. If he does he hasn't shared that. I know there is not a church that is perfect for sure. I know the bible doesn't have it outline per say with the details either but I know that we are to work together and all have to be accountable not just in word but in deed as well. This is one of the problems I see alot of times is we say alot of things in church but its the in deed that is lacking. We talk what we do not practice for instance we talk of sharing but we seldom share( not made part of the meeting when we come together) See this is scriptual yet we don't make room for it.I say we are missing out on some things only because we don't endeavor to see even the sketch in the word even if the whole plan isn't revealed in detail. Maybe if we stepped out with what we do know God would show us what we don't know. I don't have a problem with my pastor giving a message or sharing what the Lord has laid on his heart but I would like to be able to see other people share as well. I am just saying this is Word, why ignore it as though its not important? So many because they don't understand it all they just ignore it all and go the good ole traditional way. Basically to me when we do this we are taking something that was handed down from generation to generation but it was mans way of doing it not Gods. A pastor is not a one man show with all authority in the church, not according to scripture. According to tradition yes but we know from scripture what Jesus thought about tradition. If its a tradition that Jesus taught lets keep that for instance : Do this in remembrance of me. But if its not his tradition we should ditch it for the sake of unity. We need unity in our churches, the word will give us unity if we keep it and use that as our plumbline.If Jesus is the Head of the church then his word will be adhered to if he isnt' tradition will continue as though its the answer the head. I have seen it not to be the answer. The answer is Jesus. Pray for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)