New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
66kgs Views: 1,167
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 813,061

Re: swf problems + Salt brands in Europe + further observations

Dearest support group members:)

my 2nd swf was lightyears different! I used your advise on the lukewarm water, I in fact melted the salt in preboiled, filling the rest of the Litre with cold.
I also used a different brand of salt, since I had to do the swf right after waking up, instead of going shopping in search of the suggest brands, I just used another brand I have at home, which we use only for cooking, as it is the big chunky salt.

for anyone else on Master-Cleanse being in the Benelux, here is my advise on local brands:
-JOZO Salt, Grof Zeezout - had great effects, drank it in 5 mins, and was cleansed within 15min.
-LO Salt mineralzout - bad effects, cost me over an hour to drink and another to arrive in the bathroom.

other more psychologically comforting hints:
1. I read on a diff website that limes could be used with or instead of lemons for the lemonade. I do 1 lime 1 lemon, or alter them between drinks. it gives a little variety to the taste.

2. to prepare my drink I use a beautiful bottle my boyfriend and I like very much. it's from one of our favourite alcoholic beverages (no hidde ads here) and we decided to save it and use it to serve water. so drinking my lemonade out of this bottle makes me feel better, just because looking at the bottle brings about positive feelings.
most people probably don't need this superfluous advise, but in case there's someone out there who does not like the taste of the lemonade, maybe this trick will helo?:)

good luck everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)