CureZone   Log On   Join
Here is the thing Everybody

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Mama Crow Views: 6,395
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,850

Here is the thing Everybody

Okay. How to keep this simple yet still get across what I have to say? This whole mess has forced me to look deep into myself. What I saw disturbed me deeply.

Earlier, Trapper seemed to understand very well what I couldn't say very well:

"Even with emoticons and such, even with an english prof at the helm, written words cannot convey the full spectrum of human communication. the man is hurting."

What began as a friendly exchange of jabs (or so I thought) was actually taken quite personally and seriously, and I HAVE to take my part in the responsibility of that fact. Words were used as weapons. I am overwhelmed by what has taken place here. I hurt because I realize I hurt someone else. Does that make sense?

The sad irony is this:

1) While I was typing my story ... #71405 (David A. PhD) was simultaneously typing his blatant chastisement.

2) While I was typing my story ... I included a few more flippant jabs his way. In fact, there were several instances where I did not pull my punch. The whole time feeling sassy and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Am I supposed to be proud of that? Feel good about that?

While I truly appreciate all of these encouraging and supportive responses, I also feel an enormous weight of sadness.

An unknown man pegged me, and pegged me well. Knocked me out, actually. TKO.

Yes, I have been through horrendous obstacles and pain. Yes, I had a story to tell.
But, that DOES NOT/DID NOT give me license to be an arrogant jackass about it.

You may not understand, and you may disagree ... but I know, and that is the bottom line for me.

Several have said I don't need to change a thing in my elegant expose, and at first I balked at those remarks. My immediate reaction was to get rid of the evidence ... ashamed because I knew (and David knows) where the targeted punches lay camouflaged for him to trip over. Now I see there is profound wisdom in your combined words of "leave them safe ... don't edit a word."

Yes, let those words stand as a crucial reminder of a hard lesson learned. Return as often as needed to read those words (that someone felt "deserved" a BSA - ha!) ... yes, I will return to remind myself that there are real faces, real fears, real feelings, and real lives behind all of these obscure, internet names.

In conclusion, I will end with the remainder of Trapper's above excerpted post:

"only he can make the changes to turn that around. perhaps if he humbled himself and had a little talk with the lord?????"

Perfect.

Well, almost perfect.

Replace the "he" with "she" ... then it's absolutely perfect.

I have so much to repent of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)