CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: beck video available for free download for a short time.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Frankensmith Views: 2,166
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,531

Re: beck video available for free download for a short time.

I'm sorry but the files have been deleted. Even if I were to re-split the files, they would do you no good with the files you have downloaded thus far.

It would have been a good idea to email me and let me know you were 'late at downloading the files', and I would have left them there another day or two for you.

I indicated I would leave them there for 3 or 4 days. I left them available for 6 days. > (Let others know where they can get a copy as I'll have to take it down soon. 700 mb is a lot to keep on my server. I'll leave the video there for three or four days).

I can put NEW files up again. But, they would not work with those you already have. You will need to delete them. Let me know if you want to download the video. If so, this time I'll post it in .mpg format so it can play on ANY standalone dvd player.

Please let me know soon, as I'll be needing the server space for some ebay sales.

Al

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)