CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 14 and breaking the fast..

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
angel4ever Views: 907
Published: 14 years ago

Day 14 and breaking the fast..

Well today I decided to break the fast and I'm already taking the OJ (it amazing how it fills me up much more than the lemonade!) Initially I wanted to do the fast for 21 days, but then I reduced it to 16 days and today, the 14th day, I decided to definitely break the fast.

The main reason is that my graduation is next week and I want my digestive system to be able to receive "any" type of solid food from next week onwards. I have several lunch invitations that I can't say no to (specially my mothers in law and she decided to cook nothing else than lamb and couscous! That's so heavy!).

So after searching the Master-Cleanse posts for a while and reading about other peoples experiences while breaking the fast, I decided that the sooner the better cause I never realized that it takes minimum a week for the body to start accepting, with out much inconvenience, solid food (specially protein, diary, etc).

I'm going to break the fast by the book, although I wanted to ask:

1. Instead of the vegetable broth, on the 2nd day of the post fast can I have something like leek soup or cauliflower soup (the recipe Rooth posted). You know cooking the vegetable in water and then blending it till it's a creamy consistence. Or will that be to aggressive for my stomach?

2. On the 4th day of the post cleanse can I eat a light protein like fish, let's say canned tuna, or eggs?

Thank you very much for you support. I think this forum is great. I would've loved to continue for 21 days or at least 16 days but it'll have to be another time when there are no social events in the middle. Specially something as important as my college graduation!

The Master-Cleanse is a great experience and for sure I'll do it again. I'm going to recommend it to everyone.

Regards,

Angel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)