CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is David?

hopinso Views: 2,465
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,553

Re: Who is David?

My heart goes out to David, it is so terribly hard to go from an active lifestyle to being disabled and seeing all you worked for and saved going down the drain, reduced to living on Government handouts that can be pitifully small. However, that is no reason to be so bitter and resentful. I don't know what happened here or why he was offended. Perhaps he was just wondering why the success story could not have been his. People like Mama Crow, Trapper, Grzbear, and hopefully myself who have been down to the lowest point of their lives and fought and struggled their way back to health can be great sources of inspiration and examples. I fought my way back once from a serious spinal injury, and with help, hope and prayers I can recover from the effects of my run-in with a large buck deer that further damaged my back to the point where I cannot walk right now. I do get frustrated, discouraged and occasionally depressed; I admit that and really don't see those emotions as a sign of mental illness as one person has said repeatedly. But, I have never been jealous or resentful of those who have reclaimed their health. I will never stop learning or trying to help those with questions. What I have learned on this forum has helped, although it has not cured. I rejoice with all of you who have seen major improvements. For those still struggling, I will be here to listen if you need an ear, advise if you ask, and share what I have learned and experienced along the way. I hope others will continue to do the same. Sharing and caring is a big part of what makes Curezone so great. Testimonials of healing give many of us the incentive to keep on trying. Never apologize for being a success story. Try not to condemn those who are hurting, if they decide to give up, its their choice, but still treat those people with compassion, they need it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.031 sec, (1)