CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is David?

Mama Crow Views: 2,319
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,469

Re: Who is David?

Thank you, Trapper, for posting this ... I appreciate you digging for some kind of clue as to "who" #71405 is.

He has removed all of his recent OP posts. I don't know why he singled me out (nor why I took the bait) ... but, still, I wrongly assumed we were having an ongoing friendly sparring match (a "pissing" contest with words, if you will.)

He began signing those recent posts with "David A. PhD" in a thread with Molly ... I assumed he was a prominent member ... and he told me that he came here to help and advise others, but that he is also a very busy man and does not have time to waste with people who are insincere in seeking help.

Basically, he glared a very powerful spotlight on my "over-the-top" flamboyancy, and how my feisty nature can very well be misinterpreted. But, behind every clown's mask is a ... anyway.

Once again, thank you for shedding light upon the real #71405. I am even more humbled by this revelation, and I continue to feel a heaviness in my heart.

I hope he comes back.

I promise to lightly "season my words with salt" from now on ... NOT dump the whole five pound sack!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.676 sec, (1)